Monday, January 31, 2011

1 February 2011

I thought everything will be Okay if i just let it out. 
But its doesn't happened in that way instead.
I realize after make the thing clear. More complicated the problems it is.
I can't manage my relationship well.
Like someone told me before: U r not mature enough to handle ur relationship. U r still childish!
Hell yeah! Its true!! 
I don't even know how to differentiate between LIKE & LOVE !
What a shame! >.<
Now i don't know how to face this problems? Sigh!
I hope everything will be just fine like before.
We still brother! 
I should not just follow what my heart told me to do.
Sometimes can but sometimes its just so wrong.
I hope this is the last time i behave like this.
No more next time!
Okay, for conclusion. 
I need to think clearly before what i do and say.
They forgive me because they are my friends.
I love them so much. Just like my family.
Thank you for their advice and support.
;D
With love, Amanda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment