Saturday, February 5, 2011

FEBRUARY

February is a month that is full of LOVE.
February is sweet.
February is full of imagination!
February is expecting surprises!!
February of 14 is Valentine's Day!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okayyy! This year's February for me is quite different. Mix Feeling!
So much things happened and some were really hurting me.
From friends to love.
I don't really understand the roots of the problems actually.
Just sometimes i need my own privacy.
I don't think i have to report all feeling and thought to you.
I will tell you if i want.
Friends, You meant so much to me.
I LOVE YOU ALL. =)

1 thing for sure is i won't celebrate Valentine's Day!
Cheers Amanda! ;D
Valentine's Day is fall on Monday.
Monday i will be working.
I work as part time promoter at Cosway. :)
Working can make me stop thinking someone that is not for me.
Working can make my life busy.
I don't want to make my life and my surrounding friends feel annoyed because of my ''Single'' love story.
F*ck Off.

I want you to live happily with your life and i will love you in my WAY.
Hard to let it go but I have to.  D':
I believe that if U r mine, no matter how long it takes what circumstances we go through, you still will come back to me. Thats for sure! XD

IMYSM!

Amanda :/

No comments:

Post a Comment