Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You Will NOT Going Anywhere with your SELFISHNESS!!!

Friends, sometimes I really need to say I Hate your ATTITUDE !

I hate SELFISH people like you! Where you put your brain huh?

Taken money so seriously till you forgot  who had helped you when needed them the most!

PITY? Sorry. You are not the person I should feel pity for!

You wants everything just go on your will, but please remember this world is NOT yours Dude!

Always act like you are the only person who are tired, giving people the sour face. Not professional at all !!!

I have tried many times to talk with you but seem likes you are not welcome me. For you to know, I get over it so well.

Time passing by, You still with your suck attitude and I can't stand with it anymore!!!

God hate my ATTITUDE but sometimes I really needs to let it out!! Grrr !!! 

Since that Sorry means nothing for you, so FUCK OFF !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment