Sunday, September 18, 2011

Me & SUPERBABY. C;

We had been together for 6 month already without we knowing it~! Lol. :-D
During this 6 month,we had been go through so many things.
From sweet->bitter->sour->tasteless.
Problems start from our love to our friend to money and lastly to family. 
Luckily we faced it Bravely. haha! We fight and we get back together again. TIRED. :/
I want U to know that why I sometimes being so unreasonable? 
Answer is because of you~!
U! J.E.R.R.Y.@KKM. K.O.N.G. K.I.A.N. M.A.N.
You make my world upside down! Grr~!
Yet, I still heart you~ ;p
Opps! Is too far away from SUPERBABY already. haha!
Okay~ Why i called him SUPERBABY?
He can be anything for me. hehe.
Cooker? Driver? hehe. No! Is my Lover! So he is everything for me. Eee~ haha!
He is my fierce baby. Always scold me Laa-Zhii lah~ pubo kia lah~ and others that is really not nice to hear lah~
I cry alots. So, I am his cry baby. Abit abit jiu cry. He really betahan me this lorh.
Dont he know that girl is like that de mah~ After cry then Okay liao bha~~
He is a good man. I know it. But i dont want he said he himself is a good man. Jinjia~Bo mood liao want praise him. haha!
Baby arr~~~Baby Uii~~~ hehe! I dont knowwhat to say liao. hehe! 

HAPPY HALF YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY. C:

As always, Heart You de Amanda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment